North America's Leading Rare Earths Event - 2 full days, 15+ speakers, 12+ hours of networking
Mark your calendar!
The 2017 Argus Americas Rare Earths Summit is moving to San Diego, June 12 - 14! Join senior-level rare earths consumers, producers, processers, traders and government representatives in San Diego this June for networking and in-depth insight on rare earths supply, end product demand, navigating supply chain concerns, the future of rare earths substitutions and much more!
Register by April 14th to save $200!
- Permanent magnet pre-conference seminar: Join us on Monday, June 12th for an in-depth, half-day seminar and hear perspectives on the future of rare earths demand for permanent magnets, how to mitigate supply chain risks and learn more about competing substitutes for rare earths in this sector.
- New west coast location: Meet with senior-level, rare earths industry participants from across the globe in the beautiful San Diego, California! Network and get deals done in a relaxed setting at the Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort! Learn more.
- Roundtable discussions: Engage in industry led, informal discussions over the issues shaping the global rare earths market including rare earths supply chain risks, upcoming projects, technology advancements and much more.
- How might the new U.S. administration impact trade and tariff regulations with China?
- What is the current state of rare earths production and mines outside of China? Is production from Brazil, South America, India and Australia a reliable source?
- Which projects are making developments? How will new projects impact supply and pricing?
- Will permanent magnets, catalysts and electric vehicle batteries continue to be growing demand sectors? What substitutes are competing with rare earths in these sectors?
- What advancements are being made in rare earths recycling and separation?
Plus much more! The full agenda will be announced shortly.
Albemarle Corporation • Auer - Remy GmbH • B&C Speakers Spa • Blue Line Corporation • Bose Corporation • Commerce Resources Corp • Congressional Research Service/Library of Congress • Defense Logistics Agency Energy • Department of Energy • DLA Strategic Materials • Eutectix, LLC • Fort Wayne Metals • Fujian Changting Golden Dragon Rare-Earth Co.,Ltd • GAO • Geomega Resources Inc. • Hefa Rare Earth Canada Co. Ltd • Hicks Dome LLC • Institute of Environmental Sciences (CML), Leiden University, • Instituto De Ciencias Fisicas Unam • Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (JOGMEC) • Johnson Matthey Process Technologies • Matamec Explorations Inc. • Oak Ridge National Laboratory • P.T. Tritunggal Sakti Mandiri • Palm Commodities International LLC • Polaris Rare Earth Materials • PT TIMAH (Persero) Tbk • Rainbow Rare Earths Limited • Rare Earth Salts • Regal Beloit • ROI Investors • Stanley Black & Decker • The Anchor House • Thinova Magnet Company Ltd. • Toyotsu Rare Earths Corporation • Treibacher Industrie Inc. • U.S. Geological Survey • U.S. Government Accountability Office • Urban Mining Co.