The 2nd Argus Latin America LNG Summit brings together an international mix of over 175 LNG traders, producers, importers and government authorities to discuss updates and developments in the Latin American market. Delegates will benefit from leading industry participants sharing regional and international case studies, interactive panel discussions and deep analysis of LNG supply and demand trends in Latin America and worldwide.
Network and do business with market participants from across the LNG supply chain!
Argus Latin America LNG Summit conference today:
Who will you meet at Argus Latin America LNG Summit?
- Where does Latin American LNG fit into the global portfolio of international oil companies?
- Changes in LNG trading flows – where are the emerging Latin America LNG hubs?
- What is the expectation around Brazil’s production and will this impact LNG imports?
- New LNG price trends that will shape the future of the industry
- How is Petrobras preparing to face more competition on the LNG import front?
- Latin American panel: What are the latest LNG developments in terms of regulation, investment, supply and demand at a country level?
- Regulatory issues at play in regional power markets
- and many others!
Key Reasons to Attend
- Learn: Tackle industry challenges related to infrastructure, policy and investment with insight from active market participants to help you thrive in 2017 and beyond
- Discover: Outlook on Latin America’s supply and demand, trading flows and analysis of emerging pricing hubs that will impact the gas market globally
- Explore: Groundbreaking technology and equipment suppliers showcasing innovative products and services in the exhibition area
- Meet: Members of the government, suppliers and importers of LNG, natural gas end-users, LNG shipowners, technology providers, financial institutions