An Argus market service, published daily
Argus Ethanol Brazil is a daily service published in Portuguese that will provide readers with price coverage and market analysis of the Brazilian ethanol market. Brazil is the world’s second largest ethanol producer and consumer and its market has become more sophisticated and complex over the years.
Argus ethanol price assessments for Brazil’s center-south, the country’s main producing region, are the most transparent and therefore, the most reliable pricing tool currently available for contract indexation, market analysis and risk management. It has been developed in conjunction with the industry and reflects real trading behavior.
- Ethanol anhydrous and hydrous ethanol traded in the center-south of Brazil
Daily overview of the Brazilian ethanol market, including:
- Hydrous ethanol price assessments for Ribeirao Preto and the state of Sao Paulo
- Traded volumes America’s ethanol price map
- Market commentary
On Fridays Argus publishes an expanded report that contains the following data and analysis, in addition to the weekly content of:
- Price assessment for hydrous and anhydrous ethanol in the center-south region
- Spread between anhydrous and hydrous ethanol in the domestic market
- Comparison between spot and contract anhydrous ethanol
- Road freight rates and price differentials (11 routes)
- Overview of high-low deals and traded volumes in 11 producing regions within the center-south
Anyone with exposure to the Brazilian ethanol market will find the Argus Ethanol Brazil report essential. Our subscribers include fuel distributors, ethanol traders and brokers, risk managers, mid streamers, government entities, banks, ethanol associations and mills.