Argus Coal Transportation
An Argus market service, published weekly
Coal buyers face opaque transportation markets and logistical challenges in moving coal. Argus Coal Transportation helps industry participants deal with these challenges and mitigate their exposure.
This report includes proprietary data, unavailable in any other publication.
Learn more about the methodology Argus Coal Transportation
Download a sample copy
Argus Coal Transportation has a rotating focus covering four markets:
- US eastern rail
- US western rail
- US barge transportation
- International seaborne coal imports and exports
- Rail transportation rates
- Barge rates/information on traffic and movement
- Seaborne freight rates and movement
- US coal imports and exports
- Delivered costs and emissions-adjusted coal prices
- Coal production trends
- Analysis of market-moving news
- Market-appropriate methodology
Argus Coal Transportation provides statistical analysis of coal handling capabilities, exports and imports. Other vital information for the North American coal transportation system and seaborne transportation markets is included, such as utility deliveries and barge company fleets and capabilities.
Our subscribers include traders, risk managers, planners, analysts, finance officers, senior executives, governments, regulators, tax authorities, coal companies and generators.
Contact your local office