Argus Russian Coal is a weekly English language report covering Russian coal exports.
The publication features a detailed overview of the Russian export coal market including price assessments, netbacks, data on production, transport, actual shipments broken down by port and producer, news and much more.
- Spot price assessments for Russian coal on a fob Baltic Sea, fob Vostochny, fob Black Sea and cif Marmara basis;
- Netbacks on the key export routes, including transshipment rates at Russian ports and railway transport costs;
- Freight rates for bulk carriers used to ship coal to key destinations;
- Overview of the global coal market;
- Planned and actual data on railed export shipments to far eastern, Baltic, Black Sea and Azov Sea ports, as well as to land border crossings;
- Coal export volumes including transshipment at ports;
- Data on coal mining in Russia and Kazakhstan, analytical reviews and news;
- Regular reports on port terminals used for export shipments of Russian coal;
- Data on the transit of Russian coal through Ukraine as well as imports and exports of Ukrainian coal.
- A transparent methodology for coal pricing and calculation of netbacks with a detailed breakdown;
- Data on procurement tenders and transactions;
- Market analysis and updates on the global coal supply and demand balance;
- Exclusive news including data on port capacities and infrastructure projects;
- An archive of prices and volumes since 2007.
The publication is intended for exporters and importers of Russian coal, mining companies, industrial consumers, trading firms, analysts as well as tax authorities and investment companies.
Contact your local office
Download a sample copy