An Argus business intelligence service, published every two weeks
Argus Russian Coal is a detailed report on Russian coal production and exports featuring actual coal shipments data by port and by producer.
Monthly average fob Baltic ports and fob Vostochny coal prices and export information are also included as well as production data by company, domestic consumption information, port throughputs data and infrastructure projects developments. The report also includes full commentary and market analysis.
Download a sample copy
- Monthly average spot coal assessments fob Baltic ports, fob Vostochny
- Coal rail shipment volumes to ports and border crossings
- Coal export dynamics
- Coal production statistics in Russia and Kazakhstan
- Data on Russian coal exports via Ukraine, import and export of Ukrainian coal
- Deep data history
- Exclusive surveys and statistics
- Industry relevant news
Argus Russian Coal provides unique insight into the Russian coal export market for you to analyse supply, demand and overall industry trends.
The publication provides timely and deep coal market data to producers, exporters and importers, consumers of Russian coal, international traders, analysts, ports and rail car operators.
Contact your local office