Harnessing Specialties and Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizers to Drive Growth for Everyone in the Supply Chain
J. Scott Angle, President and CEO
International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC)
Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers Conference will be held on April 24-26, 2017 in Miami, Florida.
Enhanced efficiency fertilizers, specialties, water solubles, inhibitors, slow and controlled release micronutrients, foliar fertilizers, biostimulants – these are the biggest buzz words for anyone looking to develop new fertilizer products and add value to blends.
The appeal is easy to understand – for farmers, the increased nutrient use efficiency delivers improved yields and drives operational efficiencies. And for fertilizer producers and dealers, the move away from ‘straight’ commoditized products is the best opportunity for differentiation and better margins.
If you want fresh insights and the right contacts to expand in this rapidly growing market, Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers is designed for you.
Aimed at fertilizer producers, distributors, dealers, blenders and specialty producers, this new conference from fertilizer market experts Argus combines the commercial and agronomic insights you need.
Featuring presentations, panel discussions, interviews and roundtable discussions, the agenda is designed to give you hard facts as well as the chance to share real-world experience with your peers. Combined with informal networking outside the conference hall, you will be in the right environment to generate ideas and formulate your plan to expand in this segment. Topics which will be covered include:
- Assessments of growth trends and the size of the market in added value fertilizers
- Growth opportunities for dealers, distributors and producers in enhanced efficiency and specialty fertilizers
- Demonstrating the yield improvements and operational efficiencies which added value fertilizers offer farmers
- Slow and controlled release nitrogen: urease inhibitors, nitrification inhibitors and polymer coatings
- Enhanced efficiency phosphate fertilizers
- The role of secondary nutrients in boosting yields: sulphur and magnesium
- The business drivers for micronutrients in fertilizer blends and the importance of balanced nutrition
- Replenishing zinc levels to optimise corn yields
- Chelated micronutrients for use in liquid fertilizers
- Assessments of the added value of foliar application
- Achieving better Water Use Efficiency with more efficient fertilizers
- Communicating the benefits of added value fertilizers to farmers
- The role of biostimulants in supporting plant growth
- Integrating Big Data with added value fertilizers
See more detail on the conference agenda here.
Whether you are an expert in specialties, you are looking to expand or are totally new to this market, you will find new insights and meet new contacts to drive the next stage of your business growth.
Who should attend?
Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers is aimed at anyone who wants to assess the commercial and agronomic benefits of specialty and enhanced efficiency fertilizers, in order to drive business strategy, R&D investment and sales processes.
The agenda content is designed for
- Commodity fertilizer producers
- Dealers / blenders
- Specialty fertilizer producers
- Micronutrients producers
- Stabilizer manufacturers
- Biostimulants developers
- Production technology manufacturers
See all networking opportunities here
For more information about Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers, please contact us using the details below:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340
Argus has over 30 years of industry knowledge with our editorial team speaking directly to the market every day. Our internal knowledge and excellent relationships with the fertilizer sector help us to produce the highest value conferences for you.