View all Argus events
Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers
The agenda for Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers
offers you in-depth insights into all aspects of the growing market for specialty and enhanced efficiency fertilizers, enabling you to identify the opportunities for your business and to take the action required to realise this potential.
Featuring presentations, panel discussions, interviews and roundtable discussions, the agenda is designed to give you hard facts as well as the chance to share real-world experience with your peers. Combined with informal networking outside the conference hall, you will be in the right environment to generate ideas and formulate your plan to expand in this segment.
The agenda is currently in development – click here to sign up
to receive the full program as soon as it is ready.
Topics which will be covered include:
- Assessments of growth trends and the size of the market in added value fertilizers
- Growth opportunities for dealers, distributors and producers in enhanced efficiency and specialty fertilizers
- Demonstrating the yield improvements and operational efficiencies which added value fertilizers offer farmers
- Slow and controlled release nitrogen: urease inhibitors, nitrification inhibitors and polymer coatings
- Enhanced efficiency phosphate fertilizers
- The role of secondary nutrients in boosting yields: sulphur and magnesium
- The business drivers for micronutrients in fertilizer blends and the importance of balanced nutrition
- Replenishing zinc levels to optimise corn yields
- Chelated micronutrients for use in liquid fertilizers
- Assessments of the added value of foliar application
- Achieving better Water Use Efficiency with more efficient fertilizers
- Communicating the benefits of added value fertilizers to farmers
- The role of biostimulants in supporting plant growth
- Integrating Big Data with added value fertilizers
For more information on the conference agenda or if you are interested in speaking at the Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers conference, please contact us on the details below:
+44 20 7780 4340