View all Argus events
Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers
Van Iperen International • Eco Agro • ICL Specialty Fertilizers • K+S • Koch Agronomic Services • Yara • Wilbur-Ellis • Brandt Consolidated • EuroChem Agro • Haifa Chemicals • Nachurs Alpine Solutions • Amana for General Trading • Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) • Quality Borate Co. • Garsoni Vietnam • Anuvia Plant Nutrients • Tetrad Corporation • Tradecorp México • Prosser Fertilizer & Agrotec • Sackett-Waconia • Agrology • Lebanon Seaboard Corp • JR Simplot Company • TradeMark Nitrogen Corp. • Sigma AgriScience • Applied Chemical Technology • KeyBank - Food and Agribusiness • Solvay • Tri-County Fertilizer • Arclin Performance Products • Timac Agro USA • IFDC • F4F • Ube Corporation Europe S.A. Unipersonal • Cameron Micronutrients and Advanced Micronutrient Products • International Zinc Association • The Micronutrient Manufacturers Association (MMA) • NPK Expert • Experse Surfactant Technologies • The Fertilizer Institute (TFI) • Milliken Chemical • Fer-land Agriculture Technology Corporation • Agritech • Sulvaris Inc • Big Bend Agri-Services • Feeco International • Rio Tinto Borates • Mar Vista Resources • Yingkou Magnesite Chemical Ind (Group) • LignoTech USA • BioConsortia • Agrium • Old Bridge Chemicals • Yargus Manufacturing • Dustech • Intrepid • Fertinagro Nutrientes • Fertiberia • and many more...
Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers is aimed at anyone who wants to assess the commercial and agronomic benefits of specialty and enhanced efficiency fertilizers, in order to drive business strategy, R&D investment and sales processes.
The agenda content is designed for
- Commodity fertilizer producers
- Dealers / blenders
- Specialty fertilizer producers
- Micronutrients producers
- Stabilizer manufacturers
- Biostimulants developers
- Production technology manufacturers
At this conference you will be able to meet executives from all parts of the supply chain, from a range of job roles, making this an unrivalled opportunity to network with potential partners, customers and suppliers.
In addition to the time during breaks and over lunches, there are a number of features which will enable you to maximise the number of useful interactions you have:
Mobile conference app
– this will go live 3 weeks before the conference and will give you access to a searchable list of attendees whom you can message to arrange meetings. Build your profile to let other delegates know about your business and create your personalised event schedule.
2 great cocktail parties
– there is no better place to build business relationships than in the informal atmosphere of a cocktail party – and a view of the ocean does not hurt either.
– a chance to talk through shared problems and exchange knowledge with colleagues working in the same field. Choose the topic which is most important for you and join in the moderated discussion. A great way to generate new ideas and meet potential suppliers, customers and partners!
"The conference was useful – as sponsors, it gave us good coverage and was great for networking. We met a lot of contacts and had many meetings." Lionel Porte, Head of Product Development Commodities, Euronext
"Excellent conference with a fantastic attendance of high quality customers!” - JC Remsberg, Marketing Manager, AJ Sackett & Sons
""The conference should be essential to every company's marketing plan." - Jeff Ivan, VP, International Sales & Marketing, Yargus Manufacturing
"Extraordinary opportunity to expand access to critical markets"-
- Jon Hagler,
VP International, AgXplore
"Good platform for the user and provider of technical equipment to meet/ exchange their needs and requirements."
- Marc Doerffer,
Project Manager, Maschinenfabrik Köppern
For more information on the Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers conference please contact us using the details below:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340