Houston's Leading Natural Gas Conference!
Add to you calendar
The 2018 Argus North American Natural Gas Conference returns to Houston, May 21 - 23! Join 200 of your peers from across the natural gas supply chain for networking and market insight on the natural gas markets!
2017 event highlights:
What to expect for 2018:
- Insight from 20+ industry speakers! This year's program will focus on North American natural gas supply, global demand and competition, the impact of US regulatory policy on market dynamics, pricing outlooks, an update on Mexico's gas market and much more.
- LNG pre-conference workshop: Join us for an in-depth, pre-conference workshop on the global LNG market! Hear perspectives on future LNG supply and demand, global competition, moving LNG to market, export terminals and more.
- Numerous networking opportunities: Receptions, lunches and breaks will provide you with the opportunity to meet new contacts and reconnect with your peers!
Who you will meet:
- Natural gas producers
- Natural gas buyers including: Utilities, refiners, industrials and manufacturers
- Pipeline and infrastructure companies
- Natural gas marketers and traders
- LNG market participants
- Banks and financial institutions
Last year's speakers include:
- Bill Richardson, Governor of New Mexico (2003-2010), Former US Energy Secretary, US Ambassador to the United Nations and Member of the US House of Representatives
- Guillermo Turrent, CEO, CFE Internacional and CFEnergia
- Lynda Clemmons, VP Business Solutions, NRG Energy
- Craig Adams, Director of Gas Supply, Calpine Corporation
- Tim Sherwood, Vice President, Gas Supply Operations, Southern Company Gas
- Robert Hardman, Vice President of Fuel Supply, Dynegy
- Rosanety Barrios, Head of Industrial Transformation Policy Unit, SENER
- Santiago Garcia, CEO, Santa Fe Gas
- Mike Hamm, Manager, Raw Materials, CF Industries
- Lance Goodwin, Director, Business Development, Freeport LNG
- Doug Walker, Vice President of Business Development, Tallgrass Energy
- Jed Howard, Director, Business Development, US Storage, Spectra Energy
- Matthew Rogers, Founder & President, Commodity Weather Group
- Ajey Chandra, Managing Director, Muse, Stancil & Co.
- Bill Loveless, Co-host, Columbia Energy Exchange
- Porter Bennett, Board Member & Executive Energy Advisor, Drillinginfo
- Andrew Bradford, CEO, BTU Analytics
Check back for updates regarding the 2018 program!
Companies who attend:
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners
Brasovan Group LLC
CIMA Energy LTD.
Columbia Energy Exchange
Commercial Solutions Pro
Commodity Weather Group
Dow Chemical Company
Energias del Caribe
Energy Deal Solutions LLC
Energy Secretariat (SENER)
EQT Energy, llc
Ernst & Young LLP
JBS USA Food Company
JX NIPPON OIL & ENERGY
Kindle Energy / Blackstone
LINN Energy LLC
Lyondell Chemical Co.
MEP Solutions, LLC
Municipal Energy Resources
Muse, Stancil & Co.
Oil Gas Field Trade
Pacific Summit Energy LLC
Primus Green Energy
Santa Fe Gas
Sidley Austin LLP
Southern Company Gas
Texas Retail Energy -Walmart
Walmart Stores, Inc.
WhiteBoard Advisory Partners
ZE PowerGroup Inc.