Save to Outlook calendar
The 3rd annual Argus Canadian Crude Summit returns to Calgary 1-2 May 2017.
Preview of topics:
- What are the opportunities for exporting Canadian crude out of the USGC and where are the destinations?
- How are Trump's protectionism measures impacting the Canadian crude market? What are the obstacles and what are the opportunities?
- What is the market access for Canadian heavy? What are the logistics and blending options?
- What is the competition for heavy barrels in the USGC? How will Latin America barrels compete?
- How is a narrowing Brent/WTI spread impacting trading and how is the USGC evolving into a new center for global trade?
- How are US refiners planning under new sulfur regulations? What is product demand and what might that mean for Canadian crude?
Pacific Future Energy
Chief Oil Analyst
New for 2017: Argus Canada Week
The Argus Canadian Crude Summit is now part of Argus Canada Week. Join more than 200 participants to network and gain insight on the markets. Learn more
What delegates are saying about the Argus Canadian Crude Summit
Very well built event, run efficiently and offered great value. Intimate setting made networking easy and effective.
Christopher Ballem, Thomson Reuters
Another well planned and informative conference put together by the Argus team. The best value in energy industry conferences by far.
Cheryl Goodwin, Egistix Corporation
The Argus Canadian Crude Conference is not only a great place to network with current customers and colleagues, it also provides a unique opportunity to develop new relationships within the industry. Argus' events are always well organized and provide timely and informative industry topics. Mike Simms, GlobalView