The 4th annual Argus Canadian Crude Summit returns to Calgary and is part of Argus Canada Week. Gather with the Canadian energy industry for a week of market insight and networking.
Organizations from the refining, oil sands, government and transportation sectors will attend to hear the latest developments on crude markets. Network and do business at the premier event designed for Canadian oil.
Preview of topics include:
- Canadian diluent demand: Cost of production, well completion and connectivity
- Crude-by-rail: Rail vs pipe, near-term outlook and politics impacting transportation
- Latin American barrels: Different grades, quality, logistics and supply chain challenges impacting heavy crude
- Refiner's perspective: Crude oil quality, light-heavy runs and MARPOL impact
- USGC exports: Increasing crude exports from the US and impact to the Canadian barrel
Last year's event featured keynote speakers including:
The Honourable Margaret McCuaig-Boyd, Alberta Energy Minister
Ian MacGregor, Chairman and CEO, Northwest Refining
Samer Salameh, Executive Chairman and CEO, Pacific Future Energy
Stay tuned for exciting program announcements as we head into 2018!