The 37th Argus Fuel Oil & Feedstock Summit (formerly the Frank Swierz Energy Conference) will return to Miami October 22-24, 2017.
The fuel oil and bunker markets continue to be a major point of discussion, uncertainty and opportunity. The IMO MARPOL regulations have been in place for almost a year now, but there are still a great deal questions on how this will affect the residual bunker market. What will the steps to compliance look like? How will regulations be enforced? What will the penalties be? Who is the enforcing body and what is the anticipated outlook for other burning questions?
Additionally aside from the new sulfur standards, what is the anticipated outlook for the VGO and heavy feedstocks markets? What equipment will refiners need to invest in how large will the expected financial commitment be? What is the outlook for utilities around the globe to use oil as a generation fuel? All of these looming uncertainties and we haven’t even begun to discuss how an already cash-strapped shipping industry planning to deal with tough investment decisions in light of market, regulatory and other challenges.
Attend our 37th annual summit to hear insight and proven case studies addressing these pressing market issues as well as discover how to manage these changing fuel oil market dynamics. Attend the Argus Fuel Oil & Feedstock Summit to:
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the global residue markets
- Hear experts focus in on new regulations, changing demand, and refinery economics and more
- Network and exchange ideas with over 200 delegates from the fuel oil, marine fuels and feedstocks sector
- Golf outing at the Miami Beach Golf Club (additional registration required)
- Nightly cocktail receptions at sunset on the edge of the beach at the luxurious Ritz Carlton Hotel and Spa
Take advantage of all the opportunities to network and conduct business at this established annual event.
Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents and C-Suite market participants, including:
- Wholesale residue and feedstock physical and paper traders
- Marine fuel suppliers, traders and brokers
- Bunker buyers, ship owners and ship charterers
- Asphalt producers and refiners
- Electric power producers burning residue
- Power marketers or developers
Join 200+ industry participants at this annual event. Register now before rates increase.
We look forward to seeing you in Miami