Join the best networking opportunity in Mexico delivered by the leading intelligence provider in the region.
The Mexican Energy Reform provides unprecedented opportunity for fuel marketer, distributors, infrastructure developers and end-users to benefit from this rapidly changing landscape. The Argus Mexico Fuel Markets Summit, taking place May 8-9 in Mexico City, will help market participants from across the supply chain understand how the market is developing and how to profit from changes.
This conference will be delivered in a Spanish/English format with simultaneous translation available.
- Updates on the implementation of the Mexican Reform for refined products
- US refiner perspectives for the Mexican market
- Rail and pipeline infrastructure into Mexico
- Developing terminals to support the Mexican market
- US retailer sector sharing insight to the Mexican retail market
- How is private equity viewing the Mexico opportunity?
- The future of the retail sector in Mexico
- How can Mexican retailers profit from market changes?
- Dan Gordon, EVP Business Development & Strategy, Delek US
- Roberto Díaz de León, President, ONEXPO
- Ryan McNutt, CEO, SIGMA
- David Eaton, Vice President, Kansas City Southern Railway Company
- Francisco X. Salazar, Founding Partner, ENIX
- Ernesto Anguiano, Executive Vice President Sales, Ferromex
- Luis Farias, CEO, Avant Energy
- Armando Acosta, Director of Business Development – Terminals and Transportation, Howard Energy
- Eduardo Andrade, Business Development Manager, Koch Supply & Trading
- Laura Vila, Senior Investment Officer, International Finance Corporation
- Michael Davis, VP Member Services, NACS
- Francisco Soto, General Director, Bulkmatic
- Jorge Lerdo, CEO, WW-Energy
- Maria Ariza, General Director, BIVA
- Edward Avilés, Executive Director, ACELA
- Celeste Rebora, Director Hydrocarbons Projects, TCM
- José Miguel Gutiérrez, General Director, Ferropuerto K'eri
- Cristhian Perez, Managing Director, Vopak
- Dwane Adán García Esparza, LPG Trader, Mex Gas Trading
- Oscar Lopez Velarde, Partner, Ritch Mueller
- Jaime Brito, Vice President, Pricing and Market Strategies - Latin America, Argus