The Argus Canadian NGL & Petrochemical Summit returns to Calgary and is part of Argus Canada Week. Gather with the Canadian energy industry for a week of market insight and networking.
Organizations representing petrochemicals, pipelines, producers, traders, brokers, risk managers, analysts, government, banks and many others will attend to hear the latest developments on the market. Network and do business at the premier event designed for Canadian NGLs and Petrochemicals.
2018 speakers include:
- Jamie Fisher, Director Energy Exports, AltaGas
- James Cairns, Vice President Petroleum and Chemicals, CN Rail
- Chandra Dev Singh, Head Derivatives Desk, Risk Management, International Trade, Bharat Petroleum
- Representative, Inter Pipeline
- Dean Setoguchi, Senior Vice President Liquids Business Unit, Keyera
- Steve Weber, Vice President Petrochemicals, Argus
- Deacon Shorr, President, Libra Fearnley
- Paige Morse, Vice President Propylene, Argus
- Ajey Chandra, Vice President, Muse Stancil
- Dave Tulk, Partner, Gas Processing Management Inc. (GPMi)
- Ing. Luis Landeros, Presidente del Consejo, LPGas Distributors Association
- Amy Strahan, Editor Petrochemicals, Argus
...and more to be announced soon!
Preview of topics include:
- Understand the outlook for energy policy and carbon pricing and how that might impact future investment in NGLs and petrochemicals
- Export terminals from Canada mean a new outlet for propane. Understand how global trade flows will determine pricing for Canadian propane in the year ahead
- Understand Alberta’s competitive advantage in petrochemicals and how Alberta can compete with the US in light of recent China-US investments announcement