View all Argus events
Marketing, Branding and Lead Generation
Customizing the right mix for your business needs
The 2018 Argus Canadian NGL & Petrochemical Summit provides an unparalleled platform to leverage your brand. This event is where senior market participants and industry analysts meet to exchange ideas, do business and plan for the year ahead. Argus will customize the most effective package to meet your business objectives.
A wide range of sponsorships are available for many budgets and will deliver a high return on your investment.
Your sponsorship can include:
Industry recognition with logo and link on conference website, marketing materials, signage, and projection screen
- Exhibit space in high-traffic areas where delegates register, network and enjoy refreshments
- Distribution of literature at every conference seat
- Full color advertisement in conference book
- In-publication recognition in conference ads and notices distributed to Argus subscribers
- Multiple delegate passes and discounted sponsor rates for your clients
- Branded sponsorship for networking events such as luncheons, receptions and breaks
- Private boardroom to set meetings with delegates attending the event
Customize and secure your package today!
+1 713 429 6302
CN operates a rail network of 34,000km touching all three coasts in North America - offering access to a network of over 20 CargoFlo transload facilities that can help you transfer your commodity from rail to truck and vice versa. CN serves petroleum and chemical producers throughout Canada and the US, with expertise in such key areas as the Alberta Heartland, the Oils Sands, Eastern Canada as well as the Gulf of Mexico. As a true supply chain enabler, we work hard to innovate, create and implement solutions that seek to drive sustainable, cost-effective, long-term growth for our customers.
For more information, visit: www.cn.ca
Morningstar is a leading provider of high-quality market data, independent research and analytical products. Our clients include some of the world’s largest energy concerns, utilities, hedge funds, mutual funds and banks. We offer a data management solution that gathers and distributes over 3,500 feeds in the power, oil, gas, commodities, equities, futures and weather markets and delivers them to data management systems for historical analysis, risk management and forecasting.
For more information, visit: about.morningstarcommodity.com