View all Argus events
Registration at the Argus Asian Petroleum Coke 2017
- Pre-event exclusive only - USD 500
- Conference only - USD 1600
- Pre-event exclusive + Conference - USD 1800
- Fees include participation in all sessions/panel discussions, conference luncheons/receptions, coffee breaks and one set of conference documentation per person.
- Travel and accommodation costs not included
- 7% Goods & Service Tax (GST) is applicable to all Singapore based companies in Singapore.
- Registration feeds are subject to prevailing government tax
*For more terms and conditions, view here
Contact Samson Yeo
- For registration and group bookings enquiries
- To receive updates on the 2017 conference
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of the Argus Asian Petroleum Coke 2017 is to host a networking platform among industry participants. The conference sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.