Argus Lithium, Cobalt and Nickel (LiCoNi) Markets and Investments 2017 will be held in Singapore over 12-13 September. This is an ideal platform for junior mining firms to showcase their current and future lithium projects before investors who are eyeing opportunities along the Li-ion battery supply chain.
This event will also feature unparalleled market intelligence over one and a half days on how the supply chain for Li-ion battery metals evolves, what new innovations in the downstream sectors are shaping future demand for metals and how the supply picture for raw materials will develop going forward.
Join us in Singapore in the heart of Asia and meet mining firms, consumers and investors.
Download the conference brochure
- Will there be sufficient raw materials to support the expected demand for Li-ion batteries?
- What will be the influence on other industries that use lithium cobalt and nickel? – superalloys, stainless steel, chemicals, cutting tools, ceramics and glass
- Should we be worried? - hedge funds and speculators are reported to have stockpiled nearly 20pc of global cobalt production
- How will game-changing innovations shape future demand? – cathode materials, EV, ESS, portable electronics and more
- What do the fundamentals tell us? – the current supply-demand balance in the lithium, cobalt and nickel markets
- Is political instability in the Democratic Republic of Congo and the issue of conflict minerals a threat to cobalt supplies?
- New production of lithium, cobalt and nickel – what is due on stream and when?
- Recycling of Li-ion batteries – what influence will it have on supplies?
- Substitution – how sensitive are applications to higher prices?
- Is there a need for an international index for lithium?
Delegate geographic breakdown
Who you will meet