Tap on the unprecedented growth in the Asian biofuels industry
The Asian biofuels industry has experienced unprecedented growth with government policies implemented for energy security and to cut greenhouse gases. Increased demand from the transportation sector is also one of the main drivers behind demand for biofuels.
While some countries have tailored their biofuel plans according to the availability of a particular feedstock, most Asian countries because of strict government regulations and blending mandates depend on international trade for their biofuel supplies.
Argus Biofuels Asia will be discussing further the driving factors behind biofuels demand growth, production and distribution potential, expanding Asian feedstock supplies and global trade opportunities.
Super early bird pricing at just US$ 995. Register today.
- Asia’s market drivers and contribution to economic growth - Malaysia, Indonesia, India, the Philippines and Thailand
- Global year-by-year biofuel production surge and competing demand levels
- Gasoline market developments: Trading landscape, ethanol blending values and mandates
- Influence of conventional fuels pricing on the value of cleaner alternatives
- Discussion: How will the future of biofuels take shape post 2020?
- Biofuel refiners
- Trading firms (renewables, gasoline and diesel)
- Oil refiners
- Gasoline blenders
- Policy makers / government bodies
- Consulting firms
- Bio technology providers
- Shipping corporations
- Agricultural Companies
For more information, please contact us:
+65 6496 9922
|Super Early Bird Rate
||US$ 995 (available till 21 April 2017)
|Early Bird Rate
||US$ 1200 (available till 15 May 2017)
- Fees include participation in all sessions/panel discussions, conference luncheons/receptions, coffee breaks and one set of conference documentation per person.
- Travel and accommodation costs not included
- 7% Goods & Service Tax (GST) is applicable to all Singapore based companies in Singapore.
- Registration feeds are subject to prevailing government tax
*For more terms and conditions, view here
Contact Yu Yuan Chang
- For registration and group bookings enquiries
- To receive updates on the 2017 conference
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of the Argus Biofuels Asia 2017 is to discuss on the latest developments in the biodiesel and ethanol scene globally. The conference sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.
Biofuels Asia is the proven platform to reach out to trade professionals and key decision makers within the industry. Choose how you will like to showcase your services and we will ensure your company’s uniqueness by tailoring the ideal package.
Contact Jhonel Namayan
+65 6496 9974
Take advantage of growth in the Asian biofuels industry and showcase your company’s solutions/services in a more engaging and interactive setting, giving you the opportunity to easily meet your future clients.
Contact Jhonel Namayan
+65 6496 9974
Suntec Convention Centre
1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City
Conrad Centennial Singapore
Two Temasek Boulevard
We are pleased to be able to offer discounted accommodation exclusive to our delegates at the Conrad Centennial Singapore. For more information on discounted rates, please contact Yu Yuan Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Accommodation is not included in the conference fee