China Metals Week 2016 Battery Metals Conference
The global minor metals industry is grappling with painful oversupply, but lithium carbonate has bucked the trend to register a strong performance on support from the Li-ion battery sector. The booming battery industry is also likely to lift future consumption of manganese, cobalt and nickel while the changing dynamics for battery chemistry, in line with the expansion of the lithium-ion battery industry, may also spark new metal demand.
The battery metals market remains upbeat, but the sustainability of a market characterised by sharply rising prices and tight supplies is unclear. Argus returns to Beijing on 6-8 September 2016 with a dedicated Battery Metals Conference as part of our China Metals Week 2016. Join the conference to uncover the true drivers and trends of the market, meet with your peers and make informed business decisions that will lay the foundations for continued success in the coming years.
Download the conference brochure
Why will delegates attend Argus CMW Battery Metals 2016?
Meet with Chinese and international lithium-based battery metals miners and producers, traders and industrial users, as well as analysts
- Share experiences with fellow market participants and find out how to manage business operations in a “bull market”
- Discover the impact of China’s latest metal and battery industry policies on the global supply chain
- Learn about the latest market development and trends in the global lithium-ion battery metals industry
- Build relationships with major producers and consumers of battery metals for investment and business development opportunities
- Hear updates on key industry developments from leading market participants