The No.1 Event for Finding New Opportunities and New Contacts in the Asian Fertilizer Market
The 2017 Argus FMB Asia Fertilizer Conference will be held on 29-31 March 2017 in Beijing, China.
The annual conference attracts 500+ market players with representation from 54 countries from 300+ companies. See who attended in 2016 here.
Join 500 delegates - register online today!
- Do business with over 500 key fertilizer producers, traders and importers
- Hear the latest on demand potential in growth markets in South East Asia
- Gain insight on global production capacities and the impact on your 2017 strategy
- Explore developments in Indian subsidy programs and impact on regional trade
- Examine the opportunity for micronutrients and specialty fertilizers in Asia
- New for 2017 – Round table discussions allow you to discuss key issues in a more interactive format
If you see an opportunity to import raw materials from China and want to meet all your potential suppliers in one trip, or you want to understand how changes in trade will affect your business, join us at the next Argus FMB Asia Fertilizer conference. This is the event which brings the global fertilizer trade to China – which in turn attracts all the major Chinese exporters.
View more photos from the 2016 conference here
|Attendee by country
A sample of companies registered for the 2016 Conference include:
Ameropa, Anhui Huilong Agricultural Group, Anhui Liuguo Chemical Industry, Aries Fertilizers, Beijing Harvest AMPC, Belarusian Potash Company, Bulk Trade International, Canpotex, Cebeco Meststoffen, CF Industries, China Certification & Inspection (Group) Guangxi Co, CNAMPGC Holding, Crop Production Services, DELCORP, Devdhar Chemicals, Dragon Asia Fertiliser, EcoFusion, Engro Fertilizers, Erlianhot Tianyu Trading Co, ETG (TIANJIN), Etherchem International Company, EuroChem Agro, Ferpacific, Fertisul International, Ferttrade, FOX-Chem, Gavilon Fertilizer, GF Trading, Guangdong Tianhe Agricultural Means of Production, Guangdong Zhanhua Group, Guizhou Chanhen Chemical Corporation, Guizhou Kailin and many more…
Download the full delegate list here
For further information on Argus FMB Asia Fertilizer 2017, please contact us using the details below:
+44 20 7780 4340