The Argus LNG Value Chain Training will provide attendees with an exclusive and intimate closed door setting to discuss procurement and contract strategies. Attendees will be exposed to the key technical and economic factors that underpin the LNG value chain. Market dynamics, long-term industry trends and the role of governments and regulators will also be covered. By the end of the course, attendees will have the chance to prepare an LNG procurement plan during the practical sessions.
This programme is designed for, LNG industry professionals from both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Attendees include CEOs, Directors, Vice Presidents and Senior Managers across as range of functions such as purchasing, procurement, business strategy, legal, sales, business and market development, logistics finance and product management.
Key take away
- An appreciation of the implication of the physical properties of natural gas on the LNG value chain.
- Exposure to issues affecting the development of natural gas supplies and demand.
- An insight into risk exposure and mitigation strategies.
- Perspective on sales options and related commercial arrangements including the growing role of ‘traders’.
- An understanding of the investors’ viewpoint, the operators, the customers and the governments towards LNG projects.
Our experts have over 30 years of experience in the O&G industry. To know more about our experts and their qualifications, click here.
Seats are limited to ensure a quality training, register early to reserve your seat and enjoy the early bird promotion.
Training dates: 11 - 13 December 2017, Singapore
Early bird promotion ends on 19th September 2017