The 2016 event attracted key representatives from government organisations, fertilizer companies and agriculture businesses that brought about dialogue and discussions on market and price drivers, along with the latest developments in production and application technologies.
The Argus FMB NPK and Water Soluble Fertilizers India 2017 conference delves deeper into the continuing trends and anticipated growth of water soluble fertilizer (WSF) in India. Increasing demand for horticultural and ornamental crops, coupled with the growing adoption of modern irrigation systems, is a main driver of the expanding WSF market in India.
Find out the size and segmentation of the market, as well as trends in marketing and sales of innovative complex WSFs in India. Our esteemed line-up of speakers will also focus on new products, current market challenges and strategies to capitalise on this huge untapped demand.
New Topics for 2017
- Highlight WSFs – understanding the synergistic effect and the precise use to improve efficiency
- Choice and source of raw materials and their impact on compound fertilizer production
- Managing crop growth, yield potential and soil profiles of tropical and horticultural crops
- Fertilizer distribution system in India – how are specialities sold and distributed throughout the value chain?
Shri Satish Chander
The Fertiliser Association of India
Confederation ofHorticulture Associations of India (CHAI)
Shyam Bahadur Khadka
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
International Rice Research Institute
Plus, special guest speakers
- Raza Soomar, President, RNZ International
- Jasper van der Pijl, Fertigation Agronomist, Yara International ASA
- Vaishali Chopra, Senior Analyst in Food & Agribusiness Research and Advisory, Rabobank International
- R.K. Tewatia, Additional Director (Agricultural Sciences), The Fertiliser Association of India
- Carl Roache, Editor – Asia Fertilizers, Argus FMB
- Kevin Moran, Chief Technology Officer, Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group
- Nicolas White, Marketing Director, Tessenderlo
- Gavin Chong, Vice-President Asia, Fertilizer Markets, Argus FMB
- Alok K. Sikka, India Representative and Principal Researcher, International Water Management Institute (IWMI), New Delhi
- A. K. Srivastava, Principal Scientist, Central Citrus Research Institute, Government of India
- Andrew Green, Director, Zinc Nutrient Initiative, International Zinc Association
- William Cui, International Business Director, Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group
- Andreas Gransee, Head of Innovation Lab Ag Tech and Nutrition, K+S KALI GmbH
What you can expect
- 100+ targeted participants consisting of NPK producers, buyers, agronomists and soil science experts
- Technical and commercial presentations from international and local industry leaders
- An interactive exhibition space where the latest production and application technologies are shared
Argus FMB NPK and Water Soluble Fertilizers India 2017 presents essential insights, analysis and guidance for producers and consumers of NPK and WSF products, as well as analysts, researchers and investors in all branches of the fertilizer industry. Participants will get a clearer picture of the competitive landscape and market segmentation, which will allow you to better align your marketing and sales strategies for 2017-18.
With expanded coverage, you get more value from your conference experience. Take this opportunity to generate new sales and business partnerships. Argus works with you to understand your current marketing needs to customise the most effective sponsorship package to help you reach your commercial objectives.