Insights into NPK market and price drivers
Vietnam’s large-scale demand for NPK is consistently around 4mn t/yr, according to the Argus World NPK Outlook to 2031. As a large agricultural producer and rapidly growing demand market, Vietnam can offer international and domestic fertilizer companies exciting long-term growth. But setting up meetings with decision-makers can be a difficult task, particularly when you are unfamiliar with the people, industries and companies in a new market.
We understand the importance of building relationships in this industry and this conference is returning to Vietnam for a second year to offer you the opportunity to do just that. The Argus NPK Fertilizers Vietnam 2017 programme has been designed to include refreshing new topics, unparalleled networking opportunities and an esteemed line-up of speakers.
Discussion topics for 2017
- An overview of specialty fertilizers in the region
- Fertilizer supply in relation to nutrient demand in southeast Asian agriculture
- Understanding what it takes to enter Vietnam’s fertilizer market
- A key focus on the Myanmar market: The role of fertilizer policies in transforming agriculture and fertilizer formulations in the country
- An overview of agronomic needs in Vietnam – key crops and their requirements
- Best nutrient management practices for pepper – understanding soil conditions in the region
- Enhanced-efficiency NPK – from basics to advanced technologies
- Addressing Mg deficiency in Vietnamese soil
Argus NPK Fertilizers Vietnam 2017 covers both the economics and technology driving Vietnam’s NPK fertilizers market, offering you ample opportunities to explore the potential of commercial collaboration.
Simultaneous translation (Vietnamese-English) will be provided.
- Nguyen Van Thanh, Director General, Vinachemia, Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Bui Minh Tien, CEO, Petrovietnam Ca Mau Fertilizer
- Thomas Oberthur, Director, Southeast Asia Program, International Plant Nutrition Institute
- Nguyen Quang Luan, Managing Director, Viet Agro
- Dirk Jan Kennes, Global Strategist Farm Inputs, Food & Agribusiness Research and Advisory, Rabobank International
- Richard Ward, Polysulphate Business Development Manager, ICL Fertilizers
- Kyaw Ngwe, Professor and Head, Department of Soil and Water Science,Yezin Agricultural University
- Aaron Duyck, Sales Manager South East Asia, SQM
- Pham Van Toan, Vice President, Vietnam Academy of Agricultural Sciences (VAAS)
- Nguyen Dang Nghia, Director, Tropical Agricultural Research and Consultancy Center (TARCC)
- Andreas Pacholski, Senior Specialist Research & Development, Eurochem
- Filippo Colucci, Global Fertilizer Market Manager, Solex Thermal Science
- Carl Roache, Editor – Asia Fertilizers, Argus
- Yap Chin Ann, Senior Research Officer, Malaysian Pepper Board
- Pham Tuan Son, General Manager of Marketing Division, Petrovietnam Ca Mau Fertilizer
- Gavin Chong, Vice-President Asia, Fertilizer Markets, Argus
Biographies of conference speakers are available here.
- Position your company as a leader to our senior-level captive audience
- Attract new business and strengthen existing relationships
- Promote your product and services to key industry figures
- Build brand awareness with your logo added to all promotional materials
- Cultivate relationships with potential clients in your own private meeting space
Take the opportunity to generate new sales and business partnerships. Argus will work with you to understand your current marketing needs and customise the most effective sponsorship package to help you reach your commercial objectives.