Developing enhanced efficiency and speciality fertilizers to maximise crop yields and business growth
The first Argus Added Value Fertilizers Africa will take place on 18-20 September in Cape Town, South Africa.
The added value fertilizers market is growing rapidly in Africa - this new conference is dedicated to specific crops, products and people in the African market and will offer a balance of technical and scientific content alongside access to commercial and business opportunities in this region.
Book before 3rd March 2018 and save $300
At the conference you will meet attendees from across the fertilizer supply chain - this event covers all kinds of enhanced efficiency and specialty products, including water solubles, slow and controlled release, foliars, micronutrients, biostimulants – in short, any product which has an added component to increase its efficacy compared to ‘straight’ fertilizers.
What you will get at Argus Added Value Fertilizers Africa:
This new conference follows the success of Argus Added Value Fertilizers USA 2017 which took place in Miami earlier this year, see further details here.
- An event focused specifically on African crops, soils and the structure of the supply chain in this region
- Access to an excellent network of African distributors who are looking to handle the latest products
- Find new sales opportunities and increase your market share
- Hear forecasts for the African market, including product trends and developments
- Plenty of networking opportunities for you to develop your distribution line
For more information about Argus Added Value Fertilizers Africa, please contact us using the details below:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340
Argus’s knowledge of all aspects of the fertilizer market stretches across our conference, editorial and consulting teams. Our Europe Fertilizer conference has for 30 years been the number one meeting place for the region’s commodity fertilizer trade – and this new conference will attract the relevant producers and distributors in our existing network, as well as specialist companies driving new product developments in added value fertilizers.