View all Argus events
On 30 September, petrochemical producers, traders, and key players across the supply chain will gather in Berlin for 6+ hours of focused discussion on the future supply demand, price forecasts and trade flows.
With 100+ participants, 2017 conference will set new levels of attendance and engagement through stimulating panel discussions, breakfast briefings, insightful presentations and invaluable networking opportunities for the petrochemical community.
Do you want to learn more about the European methanol market? Attend this breakfast briefing and understand the supply/demand landscape, pricing forecasts and the current trading landscape
Contact the team to be kept up-to-date
- Methanol breakfast briefing: Exploring the developments in global methanol supply and demand over recent years
- Keynote speech: Political climate in Europe
- Feedstocks: Outlook for crude, naphtha and LPG prices
- Ethylene: Does upcoming US shale based capacity threaten European production?
- Propylene: Impact of diverse production sources
- Butadiene: Changing global balances and effects on pricing
- China: What will the next 5 years bring?
- Refining: Global outlook and implication for European operations
- Benzene: Growing deficits in diverse regions
- Polyester: Engulfed by the Asian tsunami?
Our annual one-day, focused event attracts companies from across the entire petrochemical value chain, including producers, traders, consumers and service providers such as:
Solvay | Trammo | Dow Europe | InterChem Energy | Sasol | Solvadis | Aramco Overseas | Dow Europe | OMV Refining & Marketing | Lanxess | PKN Orlen | ExxonMobil Chemical Europe | Galp Energia | Helm | Huntsman Europe | Unita | Shell | Tricon International | Cabot Corporation | DSM Sourcing | Kolmar Group | BASF Intertrade | NOVA Chemical Corporation | Infineum | Novapex and many more...