View all Argus events
Argus European and Global Crude Summit is the only platform in Europe to address truly global issues in today’s oil and refined products markets.
Join leading market participants and experts from across the entire crude oil supply chain - from oil companies and refineries to traders, regulators and shipping companies - to make sense of and identify developing trends across the global crude oil market place.
The Early Bird expires Friday 21 July. Register now to save up to €200 / $200
Antonio Ruggiero, Senior Vice President, Head of Global Oil trading, ENI
Dr Tom Wales, Political Advisor, Asia and Americas, BP
Mark Konijnenberg, Head of Oil, Engie Global Markets
Emmanuelle Meyer, Team Leader & Senior Trader Azeri Crude, Socar Trading
James Gooder, Vice-President, Crude, Argus
James Foster, Global Commodity Head, BP
David Fyfe, Chief Economist, Gunvor Group
Alexey Rybnikov, President, SPIMEX
Peter Caddy, Executive Director, Argus
Marco Schiavetti, Chief Executive Officer, Saras Trading
- View from the top: What shapes and drives the market today? What will be the future energy mix for the region? Global supply and demand, OPEC and other producers’ strategies, regulations
- International producers’ strategies: Oil and refined products. Senior decision-makers from producing companies in Europe, Africa, Russia, China, Iran and Iraq discuss their future plans and response to market challenges
- Regional focus on trading shifts and paradigms: Russia, Iran, Iraq, Suez Canal
- NEW! Strategic leaders’ debate: The world of tomorrow. Topics include: The effect of US exports, OPEC cuts, capital investments in global exploration and production, regulatory issues (International Maritime Organisation), and more
- Back by popular demand! Benchmarking workshop
- NEW! Investments and structured finance: Presentations and panel debate
- Champagne round tables: North Sea, Africa, Russia & the Black Sea, and the Mediterranean
Download our content piece on crude industry highlights, 2017: A transformational year, by James Gooder, Vice-President Crude, Argus.
Besides a broad overview of the major trends in the global crude market to date, the industry summary looks at the impact of Opec cuts, changes in demand from China and the lifting of the 40-year-old export ban on crude in the U.S.
Download the crude commentary here
Inside you will find:
- The agenda at a glance
- Who you can expect to meet and do business with
- Exclusive industry viewpoints
- Access to a printable registration form
If you would like to access the presentations from the 2016 event, please contact the team:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4341