As the only conference representing the voice of the West African fertilizer industry, it is the only forum where you can see for yourself how the market will develop and what that means for you.
This event combines the regional expertise and unrivalled contacts of the West African Fertilizer Association
(WAFA) with the global market knowledge of Argus
– making it the best place for you to find new opportunities and new partners in West Africa.
Discounted rates are available for delegates based in ECOWAS member states – If you qualify, simply select the ECOWAS rate when booking online. Register here.
You will hear from over 25 expert speakers, representing every link in the supply chain, including:
- Moussa Diabate, President, West Africa Fertilizer Association (WAFA)
- Innocent Okuku, Group Head, Commercial Services, Notore
- Dehou Dakuo, Director of Cotton Production, Société Burkinabè des Fibres Textiles (Sofitex)
- Patrick Heffer, Senior Director, Agriculture Service, IFA
- Zoumana Bagayogo, Founder, Agro West Africa
- Malick Niang, Regional Sales and Operations Officer: Fertilizer, Olam
- Mounir Halim, Business Development Manager, Fertilizers, Argus
At the West African Fertilizer Forum you will be able to:
- Hear about new financing mechanisms to increase access to fertilizers in West Africa
- Assess prospects for new production capacities in West Africa
- Network and do business with the leading players in this region
- Discuss how an enabling business environment can inform policy and subsidy programs
- Analyse demand and respond with quality and balanced fertilizer blends
Secure your place at the West Africa Fertilizer Forum – register here.
For further information about the West Africa Fertilizer Forum, please contact us using the details below:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340