Argus Black Sea and Caspian Transportation Corridor
Argus invites you to participate in the 4th International Conference “Argus Caspian and Black Sea Transportation Corridor 2017” which will take place on 14-15 September 2017 in Batumi, Georgia.
The conference assembles representatives from oil, transport and logistics companies, oil refineries, terminals as well as traders and oil buyers from different countries. This event is the leading international business platform for discussion of the key issues facing the market and for keeping up-to-date with the latest developments the Caspian and Black Sea region.
Key topics for discussion:
- Azerbaijan-Georgia transportation corridor: new cargoes and prospects amid an economic crisis
- Cargo flows dynamics in the Caspian and Black Sea region: revision and restructuring
- North-South transportation corridor: connecting Russia and Azerbaijan with Iran by rail by the end of 2017; plans and prospects for cargo flows from India and the Mideast Gulf to Europe and back
- Tariff policy revisions and reassessment of cargo traffic from China and central Asia to Europe: oil products, petrochemicals, dry cargo and container shipping
- Black Sea terminals in Georgia and the Caspian region on the new Silk Road: establishing new economic relations between the countries of the region
- Rail transit through Azerbaijan and Georgia: new approaches by transportation companies
We will be glad to see you at our forthcoming event!
For more information please contact Argus Conference Department:
+7 495 933 7571
We would be grateful if you could take a look at the programme and share your comments or suggestions. We want to know if you would like to see covered at the conference.
For more information please contact us on:
+ 7 495 933 7571
Delegate fee* for one person:
- $ 750 (+ VAT 18%) – registration and payment by 1 August
- $ 1000 (+ VAT 18%) – standard registration rate
Delegate package includes:
- Two days of conference
- Lunch and coffee-breaks
- Conference materials
- Cocktail reception
* Travel, accommodation and visa costs are not included in the conference fee.
Petrocas Energy Group is a multifunctional holding operating in the sphere of transportation, trading and retail distribution of oil products and petrochemicals in the Caspian Region, Central Asia and South Caucasus, in the corridor known as the Silk Road, a direct and important link on the global energy map. Economies of the countries of the region are connected through transportation, trade, energy and investments. For oil-rich Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan, the corridor offers direct access to the world’s third major player – Europe and helps attract FDI that brings along necessary knowledge and technology to the region.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Damir Iskandyarov
40, Rustaveli Ave
view the map
The Hilton Batumi is located in the city centre, 100 m from the park and 200 m from the Black Sea coast.
At the Hilton Batumi you will find a restaurant, fitness centre with swimming pool, spa, luggage storage and shops. Each room provided with air conditioning and all the required facilities.
The hotel also offers rooms with access to the Executive Lounge, which serves a delicious continental breakfast, refreshments throughout the day and evening canapés.
Batumi International Airport is 5 km away.
Please contact us to learn more about accommodation special rates.