Increased exports from the USGC are sending ripples through the global market. The Trump administration continues to create uncertainty around NAFTA. RINs and CAFÉ standards domestically are impacting international supply for products. Marpol scenarios for heavy, medium and light distillates are a looming question mark for refiners.
Join 200 refiners, infrastructure firms, shippers and others to discuss these challenges at the Argus Crude and Refined Products Exports Conference.
Key topics include:
- Onshore infrastructure and planned projects
- Global arbitrage and risk management
- Pricing expectations for crude and refined products
- Route details relative to supply and demand trends, price formation and other specifics
- International demand for gasoline, jet fuel, diesel and other refined products
- Understand the outlook for the Jones Act and NAFTA
- And other key considerations!
Who should attend?
|Managers, directors, vice presidents and c-suite executives from:
- Infrastructure firms
- Ship brokers and agents
- Maritime organizations
- Chartering desks and traders
- Government entities
- Lightering experts
- Hedge funds
- Law firms
- Insurance firms
- Service providers