Formerly Argus FMB Nitrogen
Argus Nitrogen covers worldwide developments in nitrogen fertilizers – urea, ammonium sulphate, ammonium nitrate and UAN.
Published weekly, the report includes analysis of key market developments, sales and international trade. Key prices for all the major nitrogen products in export and destination markets are updated weekly. The report provides price input for cash-settled fertilizer swaps via the Fertilizer Index.
- Prilled urea
- Granular urea
- Ammonium sulphate
- Ammonium nitrate
- Market pricing for the main nitrogen fertilizer products
- Summary of key deals for the week
- The Argus Nitrogen Index, a global composite index including prices for ammonia, urea, UAN solutions, ammonium nitrate and ammonium sulphate
- Natural gas prices (Henry hub and TTF Month ahead)
- Producer commitment analysis
- Forward looking analysis
- Historical data
- Freight economics
- Key export and import data, analysis of stock levels in key markets
- Market news
- Market-appropriate methodology
Data & Downloads
This service also features downloadable market data published in spreadsheet format. This includes IPL urea tenders to 28 November 2015.
Anyone with exposure to the global nitrogen market will find Argus Nitrogen essential reading. Current subscribers include fertilizer producers, trading companies, importers and distributors, as well as buying agencies and financial analysts.
Learn more about the Argus Nitrogen methodology
Download a sample copy
Contact your local office