Formerly Argus FMB Phosphates
Argus Phosphates provides independent and highly accurate information on the latest deals and prices in the global phosphates market. Published weekly, the report includes 40 key market assessments, as well as price input for cash settled fertilizer swaps via the Fertilizer Index.
Argus Phosphates also covers important industry news and provides analysis of government policies and the output status of the main producers, as well as a summary of producer commitments for the month relative to output. Key import and export data from the main consuming and exporting regions are also included.
- Phosphoric acid
- Phosphate rock
- Sulphur and ammonia raw material costs
- Movement in freight economics affecting netbacks
- Market pricing for the main phosphate fertilizer products
- Summary of key deals for the week
- Producer commitment analysis
- Forward looking analysis
- Historical data
- Freight economics
- Production data
- Key export and import data, analysis of stock levels in key markets
- Market news
- Market-appropriate methodology
Data & Downloads
This service also features downloadable market data published in spreadsheet format. This includes:
- Indian phosphoric acid imports to November 2015
- Argus phosphate tender summary
- FMB Spot Sales Selection - 19 November 2015
- Indian DAP arrivals during 2015-16
Argus Phosphates is read by global producers, traders and importers of phosphate fertilizers. Subscribers also include government agencies, financial institutions and agronomists around the world.
Learn more about the Argus Phosphates methodology
Download a sample copy
Listen to our recent webinar 'Regionalisation vs globalisation – the changing nature of the international DAP/MAP market'
Contact your local office