Argus Russian Fertilizer Netbacks (Argus Индексы экспортного паритета. Минеральные удобрения)
This is a weekly report on the FSU fertilizer market. Each report features price assessments for the fertilizers commonly used by Russian farmers, as well as industry news that may impact on the market, analysis of fertilizer supply and demand in the key agricultural regions of Russia and comments by market participants.
Argus Russian Fertilizer Netbacks contains analysis of railway transport data to various agricultural regions in Russia, an overview of fertilizer procurement tenders invited by agricultural companies and maintenance schedules at production facilities.
The publication features a calculation of netbacks for producers of fertilizers and sulphur in Russia and Kazakhstan.
Price indexes for key fertilizers exported from Russia:
- Ammonium nitrate
- Urea ammonium nitrate (UAN)
- Ammonium sulphate
- Potassium chloride
The indexes are netted back from the price assessments on a fob Baltic ports and fob Black Sea ports basis to the fca plant of each fertilizer producer price.
The report provides data on rates for transit via neighbouring states, the Russian Railways (RZD) tariff for transporting fertilizers across Russia, lease rates for various types of railcars, transshipment costs at Black Sea and Baltic ports and other market indicators.
- Price assessments for fertilizers in the Russian domestic market
- Reference prices for ammonium nitrate, urea, ammonium sulphate, NPK and MAP in the Ukrainian market
- Theoretical settlement prices for key fertilizers in the main agricultural regions of Russia based on the addition of the fca plant netbacks and the cost of transporting to railway stations in different regions
- Analysis of the market for packaged sulphur shipped for export from Russian oil refineries (on a monthly basis)
Price assessments for ammonium nitrate, MAP and ammonium nitrate phosphate on the following delivery bases:
- cpt Krasnodar territory
- cpt Belgorod region
- cpt Voronezh region
- cpt Rostov region
An assessment for sulphur in large bags on a cpt St Petersburg/Ust-Luga basis.
- Price assessments for ammonium nitrate, MAP and ammonium nitrate phosphate on a cpt – Russian railway stations basis
- A weekly price review of the Russian and Ukrainian fertilizer markets
- An overview of procurement tenders held by agricultural producers and traders
- Monthly analysis of the Russian market for ammonium sulphate
- An overview of the market for rolling stock used for transporting fertilizers (published on a monthly basis);
- Fertilizer netbacks
- A monthly report on the market for packaged sulphur shipped for export from Russian oil refineries
Argus Russian Fertilizer Netbacks will be useful to fertilizer producers and suppliers in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and central Asia. The report will be a valuable tool for agricultural producers, transport and logistics companies, freight forwarders and banking and financial analysts, as well as metal and chemical producers.
Learn more about the Argus Russian Fertilizer Netbacks methodology
Download a sample copy
Contact your local office