Formerly Argus FMB Sulphuric Acid
Argus Sulphuric Acid provides key global price assessments and analysis for sulphuric acid used in both the industrial and fertilizer markets.
The weekly report publishes 13 spot and contract price assessments, as well as analysis and commentary on market developments, sales and trade statistics. It includes tables detailing global sulphuric acid plant shutdowns and spot freight indications for 10 key trade routes.
The fundamentals section analyses the impacts from metals and sulphur supply, and demand from leaching projects and fertilizers.
- Market pricing and commentary
- Import/export statistics
- Fundamental analysis
- Freight assessments for key seaborne routes
- Updates on global sulphuric acid plant shutdowns
- Market-appropriate methodology
Data & Downloads
This service also features downloadable market data published in spreadsheet format. This includes:
- Indian sulphuric acid vessel line up
- Global sulphuric acid shutdowns and curtailments
- US sulphuric acid trade data
- Brazilian Sulphuric Acid Trade Data
Argus Sulphuric Acid is essential reading to all players in the global sulphuric acid market. The report serves those in the fertilizer industry, as well as industrial users of sulphuric acid, including copper, nickel, zinc, caprolactam, caustic soda, titanium dioxide and uranium. Subscribers include producers, end-users, traders, analysts, financial institutions and governments.
View a sample copy
Read the methodology
Contact your local office