Argus Micronutrients - Key to Growth
Argus Micronutrients — Key to Growth leads the market as the most comprehensive report of its kind. Developed as an introduction to micronutrients, a technical guide for practical use as well as a commercial and business development tool, this report is designed a handbook for all those who operate in the modern fertilizer industry.
By providing extensive insight into what micronutrients are, their crucial role in agriculture and the enhanced profit opportunities they offer, this report is essential for success in the modern fertilizer industry.
What can you expect from this report?
- What micronutrients are and what their purpose is
- How they improve crop yield and quality
- How they can improve nutrient use efficiency
- How to create nutrient symbiosis by mixing different micronutrients
Micronutrient forms and types
- Which micronutrient is ideal for different situations and circumstances
- How they can increase water-use efficiency
- What the necessary requirements including soil types
- Regional review of deficiencies and opportunities
- The economics of micronutrient use
- Micronutrient growth to date
- Market growth forecast to 2020
- Overview of the zinc and boron market
- Identification of the major producers and products
Written with many different personas in mind, this report is designed to aid all fertilizer makers and traders, as well as nutrient producers, mining companies, equipment manufacturers, food producers and governing bodies.
Download more information on micronutrients
Contact us for more information or to purchase a copy of the report
You can also call or email us at email@example.com