World NPK Outlook to 2030
An Argus Strategy Report
The volume of traded NPKs has increased by an average of 2.7pc/yr since 2000, which is valuable growth for one of the fertilizer industry’s most profitable sectors. Total consumption of NPKs is also expected to top 160mn tonnes in 2015.
Several key differentiating characteristics of NPKs will continue to support a steady growth in consumption:
- The increasing awareness of the crucial need for balanced fertilization
- The addition of significant and regular additions of potash to the fertilizer programme
- The need to reduce farm labour costs by applying multiple nutrients simultaneously in one product
- The development of NPK production technologies and formulations tailored to soil and crop specific needs
- Producers’ aims to create niche premium products and capture more value in the fertilizer chain
The Argus Strategy Report: World NPK Outlook to 2030 is an annual multi-client report, and part of the suite of Argus’ Annual Fertilizer Strategy reports.
This report examines the production and supply of NPK by producer, country and region. The report provides an analysis of the market drivers for NPK demand growth, and an overview of its international trade. It also includes NPK price forecasts through to 2030.
NPKs – A New Future presents essential insights, analysis and guidance for producers and consumers of NPK products, as well as analysts, researchers and investors in all branches of the fertilizer industry.
Download the table of contents
View the complete list of Argus Strategy Reports
Contact your local office