Sulphate of potash (SOP) is the hot topic in the potash market. While commodity potash prices have languished, the premium for SOP has widened, attracting a flood of new capacity to the area of highest value.
Published by Argus Consulting Services, the new SOP Briefing Report provides essential insights into SOP pricing, projects, production and trade volumes for potash and NPK producers, as well as traders, analysts, researchers and investors.
Updated every six months, this 28 page report:
- explains SOP within the context of the markets for low-chloride potash products
- outlines the SOP market structure
- gives listing and commentary of SOP producers by region, together with production capacity data for:
- the Americas
- the Middle East
- the Far East
- offers focus on China, the new player in SOP
- details SOP development projects around the world
- analyses latest SOP trade statistics
- gives a price outlook for SOP
Contact us for the table of contents or to purchase a copy of the report
You can also call or email us at email@example.com