The 2nd Argus Latin America LNG Summit will bring together key market participants in the LNG sector. Traders, producers, importers and government authorities will benefit from extensive networking and hear about updates and developments in the Latin American market. Attendees will gain valuable insight from a conference agenda of international and regional case studies along with insightful panel discussions examining LNG supply, demand and logistical trends relevant to the region.
Following the success of the event last year, which attracted over 160 participants from 15 countries worldwide, the Argus Latin America LNG Summit will provide the same depth of relevant topics that will help shape the next decade of LNG and its role in the region.
- Where does Latin American LNG fit into the global portfolio of international oil companies?
- Changes in LNG trading flows – where are the emerging Latin America LNG hubs?
- What is the expectation around Brazil’s production and will this impact LNG imports?
- New LNG price trends that will shape the future of the industry
- How is Petrobras preparing to face more competition on the LNG import front?
- Latin American Panel: What are the latest LNG developments in terms of regulation, investment, supply and demand at a country level?
- Regulatory issues at play in regional power markets
- and many others!
Key Reasons to Attend
- Learn: Tackle industry challenges related to infrastructure, policy and investment with insight from active market participants to help you thrive in 2017 and beyond;
- Discover: Outlook on Latin America’s supply and demand, trading flows and analysis of emerging pricing hubs that will impact the gas market globally;
- Explore: Groundbreaking technology and equipment suppliers showcasing innovative products and services in the exhibition area;
- Meet: Members of the government, suppliers and importers of LNG, natural gas end-users, LNG shipowners, technology providers, financial institutions and many more.