An Argus monthly price forecast service.
Argus LPG Outlook is a monthly price service that forecasts key LPG prices up to two years into the future, with accompanying commentary and analysis. The report also offers a view on global and regional market fundamentals.
- US: Mont Belvieu propane and butane, US Gulf Coast export propane
- Europe: Cif ARA propane and butane, cif Lavera butane, daf Brest propane
- Middle East: Saudi CP propane and butane
- Asia: Cfr Japan propane and butane
- Informs short-term planning/budgeting and decision making
- Provides a third-party reference price to measure against internal targets
- Offers an independent view of the market
- Short-term view with monthly prices, commentary and analysis for the coming quarter
- Full outlook price table
- Analytical summary of the latest developments and their impact on the market, including supply and demand dynamics, trade flows, and other market drivers
- Global fundamentals forecast for LPG and ethane
- Regional fundamentals forecasts for LPG
- Crude overview and refining economics
- LPG freight economics and arbitrage analysis
- All data updated monthly where appropriate, to ensure the reader is fully up-to-date with the latest developments
This service will be most beneficial for LPG producers, traders, distributors, risk managers, and brokers.