Download a sample copy
Covering steel and ferrous exports from the Black Sea, Argus Black Sea Steel provides prices assessments for pig iron, billet and slab, and finished steel products on a fob Black Sea basis, as well as coverage of Turkish domestic and export rebar prices.
This service features extensive global news coverage, expert analysis and in-depth market commentary produced by a global network of specialist analysts and reporters. All price assessments are produced in line with a detailed Argus methodology.
- Steel and ferrous price assessments updated daily / weekly
- Coverage of Black Sea rebar billet and billet complex
- Coverage of interlinked Turkish deepsea and shortsea scrap markets
- Coverage of Chinese steel imports into the Black Sea region
- Daily news coverage, market analysis and commentary via Argus Direct
- Weekly PDF report summarising key price movements and market trends
- Full Argus pricing methodology and compliance
Data & Downloads
This service also features downloadable market data published in spreadsheet format, available only in Argus Direct.
- All historical pricing information, fully downloadable
- Russian domestic rail shipments of steel
- Russian rail shipments of steel, for export
Key markets covered include pig iron, billet and slab, and finished steel products on a fob Black Sea basis, Turkish domestic and export rebar prices, and domestic HRC, CRC and rebar price assessments for the Russian market. This service also include weekly domestic assessments for ferrous scrap and steel products in the Russian Federation.
Daily price assessments include:
Hot-rolled coil (HRC), fob Black Sea | Billet, fob Black Sea | Rebar, fob Turkey | A3 Scrap, cif Marmara | HMS 1/2 80:20, cfr Turkey | HMS 1/2 75:25, fob Rotterdam
Weekly price assessments include:
Cold-rolled coil (CRC), fob Black Sea | Plate, fob Black Sea | Slab, fob Black Sea | Rebar, fob Black Sea | Rebar, ex-works Turkey | Pig iron, fob Russia and fob Ukraine
For more information on this service, contact us today.