Download a sample copy
Covering the US, European and Asian spot markets, Argus Ferro-Alloys provides price assessments for the full range of bulk and noble alloys as related ore feedstocks, as well as nickel and stainless steel scrap.
This service features extensive global news coverage, expert analysis and in-depth market commentary produced by a global network of specialist analysts and reporters. All price assessments are produced in line with a detailed Argus methodology.
- Over 110 ferro-alloy price assessments updated weekly / twice weekly
- LME official prices and open stocks values via Argus Direct
- Daily news coverage, market analysis and commentary via Argus Direct
- Monthly average-price indexes suitable for contract pricing
- Weekly PDF report summarising key price movements and market trends
- International trade flows complete with key fundamentals data
- Full Argus pricing methodology and compliance
Data & Downloads
This service also features downloadable market data published in spreadsheet format, available only in Argus Direct.
- All historical pricing information, fully downloadable
- Ukrainian bulk ferro-alloys production
- Global ferro-alloys trade matrix
US, European and Asian spot markets for the full range of traded bulk and noble alloys and ores, as well as nickel and stainless steel scrap:
Chrome ore | Ferro-chrome | Ferro-manganese | Ferro-molybdenum | Ferro-niobium | Ferro-silicon | Ferro-titanium | Ferro-tungsten | Ferro-vanadium | Manganese ore | Nickel pig iron | Nickel premiums | Silico-manganese | Stainless steel scrap
For more information on this service, contact us today.