Download a sample copy
Covering the European, Chinese and North American spot markets, Argus Minor metals provides price assessments for the full range of electronic metals, battery metals, light metals and high temperature metals.
This service features extensive global news coverage, expert analysis and in-depth market commentary produced by a global network of specialist analysts and reporters. All price assessments are produced in line with a detailed Argus methodology.
- Over 250 minor metal price assessments updated weekly / twice weekly
- North American, Chinese and European market coverage
- LME official prices and open stocks values via Argus Direct
- Daily news coverage, market analysis and commentary via Argus Direct
- Monthly average-price indexes suitable for contract pricing
- Weekly PDF report summarising key price movements and market trends
- Download: Global supply projects tracker
- Download: Energy pipeline projects tracker
- Full Argus pricing methodology and compliance
Data & Downloads
This service also features downloadable market data published in spreadsheet format, available only in Argus Direct.
- All historical pricing information, fully downloadable
- Chinese minor metals exports 2016
- Global minor metals planned mining projects tracker
- Global minor metals energy pipeline projects
European and North American import markets, Chinese domestic and export markets for electronic, battery, light and high temperature metals including:
Antimony | Arsenic | Bismuth | Cadmium | Chromium | Cobalt | Gallium | Germanium | Indium | Lithium Cobalt Oxide | Lithium carbonate | Lithium hydroxide | Manganese | Magnesium | Mercury | Molybdenum | Rhenium | Selenium | Silicon | Tantalum | Tellerium | Titanium | Tungsten | Vandaium | Zirconium
For more information on this service, contact us today.