Argus Rare Earths Monthly Outlook
Download a sample copy
Published monthly, the Argus Rare Earths Monthly Outlook provides a global, analytical view of the rare earths market, with forward-looking analysis of market supply, demand, trade flows and developing trends.
This service features detailed 12 month price projections for rare earth metals, complete with full year forecasts of Chinese exports by major destination. All forecasts are produced by a dedicated global team of expert consultants and analysts.
- 12 month price forecasts for over 30 rare earths metals / oxides
- Full year forecasts for Chinese rare earths exports
- In-depth outlooks for key fundamentals affecting the market
- Coverage of key application developments and effects on future demand
- Regular production cost reviews and impact on forward prices
- Monthly and YTD cumulative average indexes
Data & Downloads
This service also features downloadable market data published in spreadsheet format, available only in Argus Direct.
- All monthly outlook raw price forecast data
- Comprehensive Chinese export data (updated monthly)
Domestic Chinese, Chinese export markets and European import markets for heavy and light rare earths including:
Cerium | Dysprosium | Europium | Gadolinium | Lanthanum | Neodymium | Praseodymium | Samarium | Terbium | Yttrium
For more information on this service, contact us today.