Download a sample copy
Download the full methodology
Covering the Chinese and European spot markets, Argus Rare Earths provides price assessments for the full range of heavy and light rare earths, including Chinese export prices and European deliveries.
The service features over 12 years of Metal-Pages.com pricing history as well as extensive global news coverage, expert analysis and in-depth market commentary produced by a global network of specialist analysts and reports. All price assessments are produced in line with a detailed methodology.
- Over 60 rare earth price assessments updated weekly / twice weekly
- LME official prices and open stocks values via Argus Direct
- Daily news coverage, market analysis and commentary via Argus Direct
- Monthly average-price indexes suitable for contract pricing
- Weekly PDF report summarising key price movements and market trends
- Full Argus pricing methodology and compliance
Data & Downloads
This service also features downloadable market data published in spreadsheet format, available only in Argus Direct.
- All historical pricing information, fully downloadable
- China rare earths exports (by year)
- Global rare earths project tracker
Spot market prices for heavy and light rare earths, including:
Cerium | Dysprosium | Dysprosium oxide | Erbium oxide | Europium | Gadolinium | Lanthanum | Neodymium | Praseodymium | Samarium | Terbium oxide | Yttrium
This includes domestic Chinese price assessments, Chinese export prices (free-on-board), and prices for material delivered into Europe.
For more information on this service, contact us today.