Metal-Pages provides independent market intelligence, news, analysis and benchmark pricing for over 80 minor metals, rare earths, ferro-alloys, base metals and precious metals.
Request a trial of Metal-Pages
More than 230 individual proprietary prices are updated and published on a twice weekly basis. They are used for reference prices in spot and term contracts; to value stocks and to evaluate new projects and market opportunities.
In addition to pricing fundamentals, Metal-Pages also publishes daily commentary covering current and future supply and demand balances, global transaction activities, the latest trends in consumption, recent technological developments and relevant corporate activities and statements.
Ferro-alloys and Ores
- Calcium Silicon
- Chrome Ore
- Iron ore
- Manganese Ore
Minor and Specialty Metals
- Germanium Dioxide
- 230 proprietary prices for more than 80 non-exchange traded metals
- Daily news, analysis and developments from the global minor metals, rare earths, ferro-alloys, base metals and precious metals markets
- Regular reports on the factors affecting current and future supply and demand balances
- Analysis of the latest trends in consumption and technological developments
- Assessments of relevant corporate activities and statements
- Easy to read graphs and charts
Metal-Pages subscribers include major global and independent metal producers, miners, trading houses, consumers, investment banks, analysts, governments, researchers and other industry related service providers.
Request a trial access to Metal-Pages
Contact your local office