MetalPrices.com is a premier market intelligence service for the international metals industry, committed to providing viable, market-driven data to its customers.
Its main focus is price discovery for “open market" or over-the-counter (OTC) metal products – reporting the prices of metals that are not listed on the major exchanges, but which are essential to global trade.
Learn more about MetalPrices.com products and services
Products and Services
- 350+ scrap prices, premiums and other global metal price reference points
- Live/delayed exchange feeds for LME, COMEX/NYMEX and SHFE
- Customised charts and alloy calculator
- Historical database
- Daily market snapshots
- Ferrous scrap market reports
- Interactive interface
- Custom platforms
- Mobile web application
- Real-time data client (RTD)
- Price Trigger Alerts (SMS/email)
- Excel, PDF, Print
MetalPrices.com subscribers include mills, foundries, service centres, fabricators, forge shops, machine shops, mining firms, scrap processors, merchants, brokers and dealers.
Full list of reported metals
Request a complimentary trial to MetalPrices.com