An Argus monthly price forecast service.
Argus Base Oils Outlook is a monthly price service that forecasts 12 months into the future. This service also provides analysis of future price trends and a forward view of the global market fundamentals.
- US: Group I SN 150, SN 500, bright stock, Group II N100, N220, N600, 4cst domestic
- Europe: Group I SN 150, SN 500, bright stock, 4cst fca northwest Europe
- Middle East: 4cst ex-tank UAE
- Asia: Group I SN 150, SN 500, bright stock, Group II N150, N500, 4cst cfr northeast Asia, 4cst cfr India, 4cst ex-tank UAE
- Facilitates short-term planning/budgeting
- Provides third-party reference-price to measure against internal price-targets
- Reduces exposure to spot-market volatility
- Major Group I, II and III base oil price forecasts from the US, Europe and Asia
- Full outlook price table
- Regional price forecast analysis and commentary
- Analytical framework
- Price trend analysis with reference to seasonality patterns and fundamentals
- Intra-grade spreads
- Intra-group spreads
- Gasoil/diesel spreads
- Base oils plants' maintenance and shutdown table
This service will be most beneficial for base oils producers, blenders, traders and lube consumers.