Argus Petroleum Coke Outlook
Published monthly, the Argus Petroleum Coke Outlook provides an analytical view of future global petroleum coke markets, focusing on forward-looking analysis of demand, supply, trade flows and key Argus price benchmarks.
This service features price forecasts for several fuel-grade and anode-grade petroleum coke price benchmarks published by Argus as well as detailed forecasts on demand and supply of petroleum coke in key markets like the US, Europe, India and China.
- In-depth analysis and supply/demand and price projections
- Refining economics and market intelligence impacting petroleum coke output
- Detailed production data from around the globe
- Import/export and trade flows between all major market participants
- Forecasts and analysis of end-use markets such as aluminium, cement, power generation and steel production
- Review of related markets such as thermal and metallurgical coal
Quarterly and annual price forecasts for:
- fob USGC 4.5pc sulphur
- fob USGC 6.5pc sulphur
- cfr China 4.5pc sulphur
- cfr India 6.5pc sulphur
- cfr Turkey 4.5pc sulphur
- cfr USGC 2pc sulphur Anode-grade coke
This report is essential reading for producers, consumers and traders of petroleum coke who require regular forecasts and analysis of prices, as well as the fundamental factors impacting the market for fuel-grade and anode-grade petroleum coke.
For more information on this service, contact us today.