Argus Ukrainian Motor Fuels (Argus Моторное топливо Украины)
An Argus market service, published daily in Russian
Argus Ukrainian Motor Fuels is a market report for gasoline and diesel traded in Ukraine.It includes prices for motor fuels produced at Ukrainian refineries (Kremenchug and Shebelinka) and assessments of cargoes imported from Belarus, Lithuania, Russia, Poland, Romania and Mediterranean countries as well as netbacks for motor fuel prices supplied to the Ukrainian market and Europe.
- Gasoline A92 and A95, summer and winter diesel fca Korosten, Kharkov, Ukrainian ports, North-West Ukraine, Kagamlykskaya, Shebelinka
- Gasoline A92 and A95, diesel 10 ppm daf Belarus/Ukraine border (from Belorussian Mozyr and Lithuanian Mazeikiu refineries), daf Russia/Ukraine border (from Volgograd, Saratov, Orsk, Syzran refineries), daf Poland/Ukraine (from Plotsk refinery), сif Ukrainian ports (from Black sea and Mediterranean countries refineries).
- Intraday deal and bid/offer information
- Market survey and price analysis
- End-of-day summary report
- Market-appropriate methodology
Argus Ukrainian Motor Fuels publishes the price assessments based on transactions and daily bid/ask spreads, which accurately reflect the current market situation and provide you with timely and objective data for making more informed decisions.
Traders, producers, importers, retail networks, tax authorities and governments use Argus Ukrainian Motor Fuels for reliable information on the markets and to assist in business decisions.
Learn more about the Argus Ukrainian Motor Fuels methodology
Download a sample copy
Contact your local office