Argus MTBE and High-Octane Components (Russian) - Argus МТБЭ и высокооктановые компоненты
An Argus market service published weekly in Russian
Argus MTBE and High-Octane Components (Russian) is a market report focused on petrochemical products used in the production of transport fuels.
It reviews the markets for gasoline high-octane components such as methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE) in Russia, the CIS and worldwide.
- fca Volzhsky station (ECTOS-Volga, Volgograd region)
- fca Kosyakovka station (Sterlitamak petrochemical plant, Bashkortostan)
- fca Kombinatskaya station (Omsky Kautchuk, Omsk)
- fob Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- fob Gulf of Mexico (US)
- fob Singapore
- fca Volzhsky station (Volzhsky Orgsyntez, Volgograd region)
- MTBE and ММА price assessments in Russia and the CIS
- Prices, analysis and market news in Russia and CIS countries including the Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus
- MTBE price assessments for western Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific
- Gasoline prices
- Global feedstock prices
- Russia and CIS market statistics
- Industry news and analysis
The report includes commentary on key events in the industry; MTBE and ММА import and export data; refinery and MTBE production units maintenance schedules and upgrades.
The report is designed for producers of high-octane components and gasoline, blenders, trading firms, importers and exporters, regulators, consultants, shippers and other participants in the Russian and CIS markets for high-octane fuel components that need regular price information and detailed analysis.
Learn more about Argus DeWitt services
Contact your local office