Argus Latin America Energy
An Argus business intelligence service, published weekly
The authoritative source for news, prices and analysis on the Latin American oil, natural gas and electricity sectors. Argus Latin America Energy offers critical information on the latest developments across the region’s upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
Published weekly, the service provides intelligent analysis of energy policy development, supply and demand trends, price movements, trade flows and investment climates.
Natural gas/ LNG
- Conventional power: hydroelectricity, coal, fuel oil, geothermal, diesel
- Unconventional power: biomass, wind, solar
- In-depth news and analysis supply and demand trends, capacity data, acquisitions, projects and new market participants,
- Energy policy development on a country-specific basis
- Production, trade and pricing statistics for crude and products
- Energy trading and investment trends
- Regional and country-specific import and export movements
Argus Latin America Energy offers a concise overview of intelligent analysis on country-specific and regional market trends, energy developments, key price movements and investment trends.
Anyone with exposure to the Latin American oil or gas sector, or planning to invest in the regional power sector will find Argus Latin America Energy essential. Our subscribers include exploration and production companies, governmental organisations, utilities, transportation and distribution companies, refineries, financial institutions and international investors.
Contact your local office