An Argus market service, published daily
Argus Freight includes rates for dirty and clean tanker routes that are used for shipping crude oil and petroleum products. The rates are available in both Worldscale, or lumpsum when applicable, and $/t. This report also features rates for coal and LPG, as well as bunker fuel prices in the main bunkering centres.
Additionally, comprehensive shipping news and exclusive market commentary ensure that you are kept up to date with the latest market developments.
Dirty tanker freight rates for:
- Crude — including Dirty Med-UKC 80kt, Dirty Mideast Gulf-Europe 260kt, Dirty Cross UK 135kt, Dirty Cross Med 135kt, Mideast Gulf-East 270kt, West Africa–US Gulf 130kt, Caribbean-Singapore 270kt, Kozmino-Singapore 100kt, Caribbean-USGC 70kt, Baltic-UK continent 30kt
- Fuel oil — including Mideast Gulf-East fuel oil 80,000t
Clean tanker freight rates for:
- Petroleum products — including Clean Cross UKC 22k, Mideast Gulf-East 35,000t, UK continent-US Atlantic coast 37kt, USGC/Caribbean-UKCM 38kt, Cross Med 30kt, Mideast Gulf-UK continent 90kt
- Naphtha — including Med 30,000t naphtha, Med-UKC 30,000t naphtha
- Gasoline — including Cross Med 30,000t mogas,
- Jet — including Clean Cross Med jet 30kt
- Coal freight rates — including Richards Bay-Rotterdam 150,000t Capesize, Puerto Bolivar-Rotterdam 150,000t Capesize
- Petroleum coke freight rates — including US Gulf-ARA 45,000-50,000t
- LPG freight rates — including VLGC Mideast Gulf-Japan
- Bunker prices
- Middle East
- Northern Europe
- West Africa
Vessel Classes Covered
- Dirty tankers: VLCC, Suezmax, Aframax, Panamax, Handysize
- Clean tankers: LR2, LR1, MR, Handysize
- Dry bulkers: Capesize, Panamax, Supramax, Handymax, Handysize
- LPG freight: VLGC
- Over 100 clean and dirty tanker rates assessed daily
- Freight rates for coal, petroleum coke and LPG
- Bunker fuel prices
- Market commentary analysing price movements
- Comprehensive shipping news
Data and Downloads
This service also features downloadable market data published in spreadsheet format, available only in Argus Direct.
- Oil at sea: Liftings and arrivals
- Global seaborne crude arrivals
- Crude stocks at sea in transit
- Oil at sea, FSU and China data, Singapore runs
Argus Freight provides a comprehensive overview of oil, coal and LPG shipping rates and keeps readers informed of developments in the markets.
Anyone with an interest in the shipping of clean and dirty petroleum products, coal and LPG will find Argus Freight an essential read. Our subscribers include shipping companies, ship brokers, traders, suppliers, end users and utility companies.
Learn more about the Argus Freight methodology
Download a sample copy
Contact your local office